Steel thicker than 4 mm
1 fiber laser 8000W
3000 x 1500mm, thickness 25mm
1 CNC laser cutting machine 6000W + HD nitrogen cutting
6000 x 2000 mm, thickness 25 mm, thickness 15 mm (stainless steel)
NEW: 1 TruLaser 5060 12000W
6000 x 2000mm, thickness 30mm
Materials have different properties, including different thicknesses. Machining thick sheet steel and, in particular, setting thick sheet steel above 4 mm is difficult for many companies. Not so with us!
Thanks to our CO2 6KW laser cutting machines measuring 6 by 2 metres, it is possible to achieve better cutting quality in thicknesses from 8 mm than current fibre lasers. We also have press brakes that can handle thick sheet steel effortlessly.
Thick steel is in good hands with us!
- An extensive range of machinery, including our press brakes of 700, 800 and 1000 tonnes compression force;
- 50 years of experience in cutting and bending thick sheet steel;
- A huge database of knowledge and experience;
- Special implements and tools for complicated workpieces;
- All our first bending operators have more than 10 years of experience in setting difficult products.
Every day, we deal with orders for setting thick and long material. More than 75% of our volume consists of sheet steel thicker than 4 mm.
Want to know more about the possibilities?
Get in touch with us!